Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tasty Thursday 3/5/09

Homemade Biscuits for dinner last night, thanks to Melody



Before:

After: I had to stop hands from grabbing them all up in order to take the photo:They turned out really good The taste was delicious. Even Mr. Snippity, my Mr. Picky, said they were really good. Better than the ones in the blue freezer bag, I think! And I know it was fresh! (Mommy B is rubbing off :) Mine took a little longer to cook than in her recipe, but maybe that was just my baking stone or something like the fact that I was multi-tasking the oven at the time. I also rolled my dough a little thinner than she did (not intentionally), so next time I will leave it thicker.

No comments:

  • It takes just a moment to change your attitude. And, in that quick moment, you can change your entire day!