Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Anyway, I got the kiddos out the door to the school bus, and I went straight for the computer (to check my email~not facebook). I was a little bleary-eyed at first, but quickly noticed my mouse was not working. This happens from time to time, because we have a wireless mouse, and we have to recharge the batteries sometimes. I went to check the batteries, and realized the mouse was really a bar of soap. Real, soap! Complete with lines drawn to resemble the real mouse buttons. My wonderful son is responsible for the soap moouse...but the bad part is I cannot find the real mouse! I am so glad I have access to a laptop, so I can get my naptime facebook fix!
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
It is fruit kebabs! I used cantaloupe, fresh pineapple, kiwi and grapes. I used a sturdy plastic coffee stirrer for the stick...and red delicious apples halved as the base. I served them with a yogurt peanut butter dip.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
A little history:
- She is in 8th grade, but plays in the high school marching band. We go to all their home games, plus competitions and we participate in fund raisers.
- She plays Parks & recreation soccer...meets 2 or 3 times a week.
- Her middle school has a football game tonight against their rival school.
- She has a soccer game at 7:30, so she would have to leave the football game early.
- She has no money of her own.
- The friend she was going to ride with was going to be late going to the game.
- She threw a temper tantrum earlier when I politely requested her to pick up some stuff in her room.
- more, but not going into details
Therefore..NO game...and I am ruining her life. This teenage thing is lovely.