A little history:
- She is in 8th grade, but plays in the high school marching band. We go to all their home games, plus competitions and we participate in fund raisers.
- She plays Parks & recreation soccer...meets 2 or 3 times a week.
- Her middle school has a football game tonight against their rival school.
- She has a soccer game at 7:30, so she would have to leave the football game early.
- She has no money of her own.
- The friend she was going to ride with was going to be late going to the game.
- She threw a temper tantrum earlier when I politely requested her to pick up some stuff in her room.
- more, but not going into details
Therefore..NO game...and I am ruining her life. This teenage thing is lovely.