Friday, November 21, 2008

Look at what happened this morning!

We had a wonderful, yet rare event this morning!



The dripping you can hear in the video is where the snow is melting and dripping off the roof as soon as it hits. So sad.
It has pretty much ended now, so I am very sad. I'd like it to stick around for a while. It is usually January before we see snow. The girls were super excited, and we headed out on the deck to try to catch a few on our tongues. Too bad I didn't get pictures of that, but I was too busy trying to catch them myself.

2 comments:

Carol said...

It was magical while it happened! I was at a school, and once the children saw it, they were DONE!

smartbutnotwise said...

I"m jealous! They said we would have some snow flurries but I never saw any. I"m sure the fact I was stuck in a room with no windows had nothing to do with it lol!

  • It takes just a moment to change your attitude. And, in that quick moment, you can change your entire day!