Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Heading out...

This morning will find me up-and-at-em a bit earlier than usual. I'm having close my business (sorry kids, I'd rather be with you) to drive a few hours out of town to the nearest metropolis for medical care for two of my kiddos. This has been scheduled for about a month or so now, and I have been totally dreading it. One is in the morning, in the north-east part of one big city...and the other is in the afternoon in the heart of a very busy medical conglomerate in the center of a different urban area. I've been there before, but it has been over 5 years for a different child. I cannot say I am looking forward to the parking/traffic or away from home doctors. Yuck. I must really love these kids... :) The timing is just so that we have time to get from one to the other and a lunch break in between. I think I might have to swing through the Target on the way home just to make myself feel better. That is, if I have any money left after the dentist...

No comments:

  • It takes just a moment to change your attitude. And, in that quick moment, you can change your entire day!