Saturday, October 11, 2008

They had a blast

I think there was a little bit of sleeping, surprisingly! I have heard all kinds of stories, and they are all good. The adults in charge said everyone was well behaved, and that was good news, too. The day has been busy since then with a soccer game and housework. Mr. Snippity and eldest child worked on some minor exterior housework.

I've worked on a new 'homemade' endeavor this evening. It certainly is not something I'd ever think to do except I read about it on another blag, and went hmmmm....I'll have to see how it turns out and share the results one day soon, after it has been thoroughly tested.

I watched a movie last night called Waitress. It was rather quirky, and not at all what I expected. Mr. Snippity says I always pick movies that are unusual. He's right. A few years ago when we used Netflix (you know, back when I thought I had time to watch movies) I did find some rather interesting movies... This particular one did cause Mr. Snippity and I to have some hilarious discussion that chased rabbits and ended up with us selling the house, buying an RV and me homeschooling the kids while he worked odd jobs wherever we ended up, or buying a farm. (That is SO not gonna happen).

No comments:

  • It takes just a moment to change your attitude. And, in that quick moment, you can change your entire day!