Wednesday, October 8, 2008

after the conference

The conference was okay. Another of Hannah's teachers was invited to join us, and that was good. She was so much more professional and positive towards my child, even when she was talking to her about what the deal was. I don't think that the first teacher and I are going to be best buddies or anything, but we've come up with some ideas to help my daughter remember to do her homework. We'll put it into practice, and see how it is working in short order. We all think she is just trying to get out of as much work as she can (maybe some lazy going on???).

On another note, church tonight was so uplifting. I needed that! We had some major prayer, and it always makes me feel good to be reminded of the promises God has made us!

No comments:

  • It takes just a moment to change your attitude. And, in that quick moment, you can change your entire day!