Saturday, October 18, 2008

Friday Night Lights (with a shower)

I've never watched the TV show...but I assume it is about the goings-on of High School Football. I was at my alma mater last night for the homecoming game. It was a pretty good game. Our team won., and that always makes it a little sweeter. The girls were all beautiful and the boys were handsome, but a rain shower hit right as they were introducing the court. I felt terrible for them! Most of them kept a smile on their faces, though. The rain continued as we finished watching the game. I was prepared and had brought a bag with ponchos and an umbrella. It was nice to have a (sort of) date with the love of my life (Mr. Snippity...not football :)

No comments:

  • It takes just a moment to change your attitude. And, in that quick moment, you can change your entire day!