Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Waking up is hard to do!

Not breaking up, but waking up!!! It is hard! I did not meet my goal of waking up early today. I did get up earlier than my usual 2008 time, though. I need to get up 15 minutes earlier than I did today. 15 minutes. 15 minutes. I can do that, right? It is only 15 minutes. It just feels so good to roll back over & snuggle under the warm covers. I will try harder tomorrow, and I will try to get to bed before 11pm as well. I get in the middle of reading, and I cannot put the book down, and time flies by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, know how the good book is. I had to make myself put one down last night...knowing that 5:30 was fast approaching!

smartbutnotwise said...

I'll be glad to call you when I get up if you would like me too 8o) I've had practice doing that to you before remember? lol

  • It takes just a moment to change your attitude. And, in that quick moment, you can change your entire day!