Monday, January 26, 2009

Good Monday Afternoon

Hello! It is a fresh week...and it is going to be a good one. I just know. A positive outlook can't hurt (especially after the challenges I faced last week). So. I have a ladies group meeting tonight, and I am super excited about an idea I have to share with them. Hopefully they have a warm reception for this. I'll share more on that as it comes to fruition.

My one class is going well, even though it is a lot of little things to keep up with.

I was going to go to a family movie on Friday night...and I forgot! I let princess Leia go out with a friend before I remembered we were supposed to be elsewhere! Yeesh...I need a better handle on my calendar! There will be another opportunity, but I was sad to have missed this one.

How is your Monday going?

No comments:

  • It takes just a moment to change your attitude. And, in that quick moment, you can change your entire day!