Monday, January 5, 2009

Good Monday Morning!

It is back to the school time routine. I was looking forward to it in a way...but not in others. I have to wake up earlier again, but the kids thrive better on routine. I think we are going to work harder to have a consistent bedtime for the kids. They need to go to sleep earlier, so that Mr. Snippity & I have time to play their Wii, after all :)

Resolutions anyone? I have refrained from making formal ones, but the bedtime goal is one aspiration I have. That, and I've agreed to a physical challenge with a relative. It involves running, so I'm not totally enthused, but I am competitive...so it might make a difference.

Gotta run and get some things done! Have a good day.

1 comment:

Carol said...

What a great resolution! I hope that I can bring back peace into our home. The economy is stressing all of us out! Running is great exercise, I don't mind doing it but I can never find the time. Grrrr.

  • It takes just a moment to change your attitude. And, in that quick moment, you can change your entire day!