Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Welcome to September

A pretty typical start to September is going on around here. The kids have gone back to school. My college classes have begun and my day to day is really going back to it's groove. There really isn't enogh time in my day to do all the fun stuff I want to do, but I do get most of the necessary stuff, and some of the fun stuff accomplished.

One class I am taking this semester has hurt my feelings already! It is a nutrition class. One of our first assignments is to keep a food journal. I've done that before, usually as part of a diet. (Sorry if I offended anyone with the four letter word). It is not physically hard to keep the food journal. However, it is particularly painful for me to face just how badly I am eating. I know all the right things to do, but I fall away into doing what is easy, instead of what is healthy. So maybe this will help open my eyes to how badly I am taking care of myself, so I can make some changes.

Now, the days are beginning with soccer for 2, gymnastics, homework, my work and school assignments, among the regular stuff that has to get done. Good luck too all of you who have tons of stuff to do, like me! Get 'er done, right?

No comments:

  • It takes just a moment to change your attitude. And, in that quick moment, you can change your entire day!