Monday, September 29, 2008

Update on things

Well, we are surviving quite well without TV. I might be cheating because I did watch the new episode of ER on hulu.com. I think that website is awesome! You can watch almost all your favorites...anytime you want, for free. It was better than tv to me, because there were only 3 short commercials (two 15 seconds, one 30 seconds). I do miss watching the morning news when I wake up. It is more work to get up and go down the hall to the computer to check the weather. Oh, wait! Mr. Snippity does that for me! I love the weather man at my house :)

Tonight was the first meeting I hosted for the Women on Mission group at my church. It was very promising. We had a great turnout, and some good ideas were presented. I am going to learn so much from those ladies~ I cannot wait! And, I baked a scrumptious peach pound cake to get the ladies to be nice to me. Maybe I can snag a photo of that for you in the morning, before my family finishes off the small bit of leftovers.

I'm sufficiently worn out from my day now...

No comments:

  • It takes just a moment to change your attitude. And, in that quick moment, you can change your entire day!