Saturday, August 30, 2008


Ok, so the "official" photo is only about a week late. It is amazing how crazy a shift in schedules can make things! I've had two children back in care after the summer, and then this week we are trying to get our bus dropoff/pickup times working right! Unfortunately, our bus stop is a good way down the street. We cannot see or hear it coming or going. This year, my youngest child has a different dropoff/pickup time schedule than the older two. This is making things a little bit harder for me! Hopefully, I'll get myself scheduled right next week :)
The kid-o's had a good week at school, though I do miss having them decorating my couches like they were doing this summer ;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

  • It takes just a moment to change your attitude. And, in that quick moment, you can change your entire day!