Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tasty Thursday...

Apparently I have a new Thursday passion: Baking!~I made a bread recipe I've had my eye on for a while.

This was super easy, no kneading involved! Here's the link to the page http://www.makeandtakes.com/rosemary-peasant-bread. My only problem was, I hate rosemary. I really despise it. I had a plant in the yard, and every time you walked near it, the oils would get in your clothes and skin. It gave me a headache. I had the bush taken down, after having tolerated it for nearly 3 years. So, why in the world would I ever cook with it? (I did try it before, I didn't like it in a chicken dish, either.) Long story shortened...where the original recipe has rosemary, I used dried italian seasoning. And on top I added a little garlic.
The back loaf there...you see how it has been sliced already. Yeah, that was me. I had to taste it! It is delish, and will be most likely devoured at dinner tonight.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

*carrie* said...

This bread looks yummy!

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog--it's nice to "meet" you!

  • It takes just a moment to change your attitude. And, in that quick moment, you can change your entire day!