Monday, November 30, 2009

November 30

It is the last day of November. I cannot believe how fast this year has gone! I have so much left to accomplish before this year leaves me behind!

We are home from our Thanksgiving travel. I love to go see my friends, but leaving home is hard work. The neatest thing happened on our drive home. We had to travel major interstate near Charlotte, NC. There was a cool parade of planes coming in to land. These weren't any little mosquito planes like I am used to seeing at home. Every minute or so, a large plane would pass across, and you could see 3 to 4 more following in the same flight path. This kept up for about 10-15 minutes, until we had passed the airport, and couldn't see them anymore. (I'm sure the planes kept it up, as this was Sunday...all those Thnaksgving travellers flying home, right?)

Now, the crunch is on to get things ready for Christmas! I am excited for Christmas, as usual...but I feel totally unprepared for this years' season. I want to do some major cookie baking, I need to do some major housecleaning (yuck!). I also have some other crafty fun projects to accomplish. I need to make a list!

No comments:

  • It takes just a moment to change your attitude. And, in that quick moment, you can change your entire day!