Monday, August 24, 2009

Last night before school begins!

Officially, tomorrow I am no longer a parent of a preschooler. Cinderella goes to Kindergarten, Jedi Boy is a second grader and Princess Leia is starting eigth grade.

I am looking forward to the routine, I admit it. It is a time to start making dinner a little earlier each day...daily baths for the kids (maybe every other day :~)! Earlier morning wake-up alarms, and more.

I may be a little hectic again this fall, as I am enrolled in another college class for myself. All three kids are doing soccer, and the youngest two are also taking gymnastics once a week.

So, a busy, but hopefully fun fall, ready to go!!!

No comments:

  • It takes just a moment to change your attitude. And, in that quick moment, you can change your entire day!