Monday, July 28, 2008

Time flies!

Has it really been that long since my last post? Yikes. Anyway, life has been full of "things" around here. Last week, the oldest had a camp for the morning hours, more on that later. Then, H had a birthday sleepover. That was something else. really....groups of giggling preteen girls....yuck! One at a time from now on, please! I did get to enjoy a couple of hours at the YMCA pool with the Mr, N and A. Ice cream and shoe shopping were a nice follow up to that.

I've still had a bit of a sinus/cough/crud thing going on. So last night, I settled into bed and I made a HUGE mistake. I turned on the TV. Food Network. I had been watching the next food star show a couple of weeks back, but last night they had the last few episodes and the finale. I was so delirious and managed to stay up only long enough to hear that the guy that was my favorite did win!

Then, I snoozed hard and deep. I was awakened by screaming A...we had a pretty loud storm roll through around 3 or 4 am. She was trembling with fear until she got snuggled down with Daddy and Mommy. I think I can tolerate it in that case, even though she would love to sleep that way every night.

This week N and H have a tennis camp...and it is a lot of running on my part, but worth it for them to learn something new!

No comments:

  • It takes just a moment to change your attitude. And, in that quick moment, you can change your entire day!