Sunday, May 18, 2008

Day 5, Day 6 Saturday & Sunday

I enjoyed a day with my sweet children on Saturday. We all cooperated in housekeeping, then got a reward for doing a good job! We went out to an afternoon movie, shopping at Wal*Mart, then grabbed dinner out as well. AS the commercial says: Movie $50, dinner $20, the fun time with the kids...priceless.

Then the oldest child spent the night with a friend. Baby girl had a hard night's sleep. I heard her up at 3:30 am. She had out a bag of cereal which had spilled on the carpet. She was coloring & watching Noggin. My boy slept with me all night. :)

We woke, went to church, ate lunch with a grandmother and friend. Naptime was awesome! Then there was a VBS meeting and choir practice. Now I am hoarse and the kids are playing outside. I foresee a peaceful night, quick dinner and bedtime.

No comments:

  • It takes just a moment to change your attitude. And, in that quick moment, you can change your entire day!