Tuesday, April 8, 2008

DDR!!

That stands for Dance Dance Revolution. You should have seen my friend and I shakin' our things on the DDR game at the YMCA tonight! Us two ladies that have never tried it before...it was funny. We were kind of tripping all over own feet and such. What a fun thing to remember when we are older...like 100! Then I got to play with the oldest daughter. She was not as impressed with me as I was with myself. Does that make sense?

On other notes, I had a "professional development" meeting with the agency that is funding my college classes. It was interesting. She took a picture of me that will be put in the slideshow for the upcoming appreciation dinner. I really hate hate hate hate seeing pictures of myself. Now I am not looking forward as much to the dinner. :( Maybe that will be good incentive to watch the portions!

No comments:

  • It takes just a moment to change your attitude. And, in that quick moment, you can change your entire day!