Thursday, July 16, 2009

My friends



Of course, if you read my last post, you know I had friends come to visit. The original friend is Smart...but not wise, but we count her husband and kid as friends now, too. We had a good time. I met her oh so long ago...at college. My second college, as a matter of fact. (I've only attended 4...and do not have that many degrees to go with it :) We met at a residence hall council meeting. I have been told that I was going to help tutor her for one of her classes...but I really don't recall that part of the story. I do know that we got talking(us, talk, ha!), and eventually realized that her high school band teacher had left them, and had become my band teacher. On nearly opposite ends of the state. We thought that was pretty hilarious. And now, 14+ years later, we have no clue about that strange teacher, but we are still great friends.




No comments:

  • It takes just a moment to change your attitude. And, in that quick moment, you can change your entire day!