Friday, May 15, 2009

Mr. Snippity's Birthday Treat

Mr. Snippity has had a birthday! He got to go bowling, which is a one of his favorite things. And to top that all off, his amazing wife (...ahem...) made him a spectacular treat.
This is triple chocolate layer cake with peanut butter cream cheese icing and chocolate peanut butter glaze. I got the recipe from the SmittenKitchen blog. (I think she calls it chocolate peanut butter cake).This was a big hit...Mr. Snippity said it was so good he would think I didn't make it, except he saw me making it. I think that was supposed to be a compliment. I asked him if he meant that he would think I bought it out of the freezer case? After a chuckle or two, he clarified his statement to mean that it was better than that! Anyway, birthday fun is always good.




1 comment:

smartbutnotwise said...

mmmmmmmmm that looks good. maybe I'll try one for our birthday. or you could make one...........lol was it hard?

  • It takes just a moment to change your attitude. And, in that quick moment, you can change your entire day!