Monday, February 9, 2009

Triple Coupons

I recently had my first experience with triple coupon sales. Mommy B gave me a quick tutorial, and I was out the door! I actually had a lot of fun searching out stuff to use my coupons on. As I began to shop, I saw a lady I know, and she was doing the same thing. She gave me encouragement all along the way. I was able to get a couple of free items, and several more for really cheap! My better deals included 2 free bottles of mustard, eggo waffles for $.54, pepperidge farm garlic bread loaf $.27 and a toothbrush for $.05. I hope this store will do this promotion more often. As I was checking out, the manager was at the checkouts...and he and the cashier both thanked me for coming in to shop. And it seemed sincere! This is a serious difference from the store I usually shop in, where they act as if you should be pleased they even bothered to let you go through their line, and will barely speak to you. I may have to shop in this place more often.

(for some reason, the end of my post was cut off...sorry for the terrible form!)

3 comments:

Carol said...

Who does triple coupons? Inquiring minds want to know.

snippity1 said...

That was Harris Teeter this past weekend as special promotion.

Anonymous said...

Dude! We shop at the same store...because I get the idea that I should feel priviledged to bag my own groceries!

  • It takes just a moment to change your attitude. And, in that quick moment, you can change your entire day!