Sunday, June 15, 2008

Speaking of Nostrils...

Today, I walked into my dear son's room. He was sobbing, with his knees pulled up to his chest. He asked me something, but I couldn't decipher the mumbles. I got down closer to him, and he begged me to get something out of his nose. I was pretty shocked (why should I have been?). He claims he fell face first on the floor, and a peg from his battleship game just happened to get lodged up his nose. I am not quite sure I believe this logic, but stranger things have happened. So, we had to fish the toy out with tweezers. It was lovely. Really. We are very fortunate he didn't try to get it out on his own and cause a trip to the ER. That would have been fun!

No comments:

  • It takes just a moment to change your attitude. And, in that quick moment, you can change your entire day!