Monday, June 30, 2008

CAtch up!

ok, so I am slack again. How does everyone find time to post their blogs? I find that I read through my favorites and do my computer work, my non-computer work requires most of my attention. When I get to the computer, I struggle to remember to blog. I guess I'll keep working on that.

I have to take my middle child to a dentist in the morning, about 2.5 hours drive away. I forgot to pick up the xrays from our 'regular' dentist, and I have to leave town before they open in the morning. I guess I am going to have to pay to have another set made. Lovely.

What is lovely? My friends have come to visit! They come down usually once a year or so, and we get to chill out, and I even took a week off to hang out with them.

We celebrated my youngest's 4th birthday today. It was a simple affair. So "no stress", and I could have these kinds of parties more often. Pics to come later.

No comments:

  • It takes just a moment to change your attitude. And, in that quick moment, you can change your entire day!