Monday, January 14, 2013

Keeping up the Resolution

So far, I have been completing the meal plans.  There was one day that I "kind of almost" had a meltdown...and a frozen pizza came to the rescue. :)

I have planned out a little less than two weeks from today...and to make it extra adventurous, I am adding a challenge to myself.  I want to try to make it through the rest of the month without doing major grocery shopping.  I will have to buy milk (we use vast quantities that I do not have room for in the fridge) and fresh fruit/veggies at least twice before then, but I have given myself a $60 limit (sounds better than the word budget!) for the rest of the month. (I almost think I am beginning to sound like my friend Amy!)

No comments:

  • It takes just a moment to change your attitude. And, in that quick moment, you can change your entire day!