Saturday, July 31, 2010

Teenagers

Princess Leia is a teenager...and she has done this to my family:
In case you are not alive & breathing...this is Justin Beiber. The teenage princess in my house has a crush on this guy. Bigtime. She played his music so much that the other two kids now love him too. I kind of thought that with said princess spending most of the summer with her dad, I wouldn't have to listen to him for a while.
This would be wrong. On the way to a magic show last night, my two kids and a friend made me listen!!! Isn't technology wonderful, so you can use an SD card and play it in your nintendo dsi, laptops, Wii system and even in the new radio in our van. Yay, us! :-/ :)

No comments:

  • It takes just a moment to change your attitude. And, in that quick moment, you can change your entire day!