Tuesday, April 28, 2009

First out

Princess Leia, on the ground after a slide into home.

It was an out. Before she got to the plate, the pitcher had her tagged.
I really like this photo, though.
I will say, I didn't think she should have tried to steal home, but she listened to her coach.
For that, I told her I was proud.
It was the first out of a game that went into extra innings.
There was controversy over some of the calls.
I haven't been to a girls' game in a while where there wasn't some issue on one side or another.
I do not know for certain which team won, because I had to leave right after this play.
I think it was the red team.

I heard they both played really well.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

  • It takes just a moment to change your attitude. And, in that quick moment, you can change your entire day!