Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oh what a random kind of day

I have been putting off posting this week. Mainly, I have been crazy busy, but also I have a special post coming up, and I didn't want it to be a totally random kind of thing. This post is #99. That means the big 100 is right around the corner. I wanted to come up with something grand...but I'm not that kind of person. I would host a giveaway of some sort...but I really do not have anything cool or neat (or new:) to give away.

So, that leaves this post, one short of #100 to ramble in.
My grandmother is having surgery today. That is on my mind. And my aunt & uncle that have to take care of (put up with) her.
I thought you'd enjoy knowing that I am stressed over some special college projects that are due soon. Wow, huh.

My oldest child is jealous of her brother because he got a pack of socks(6 whole pairs) last week and she didn't. (I knew he needed them, I didn't think the she did, and how am I supposed to know that, because she has 500 pairs in the basket everytime I do laundry and never said anything to me...I'll get her some next trip...my bad).
Here's what you get when that brother sneaks Mom's camera (someone else had this on their blog recently...I guess I'm copying...who was that?)


Obviously dirty little sister working a puzzle

Any guesses on what brand of camera we have?

Above-mentioned 6 year old's self portrait.

I'm sure I could go on, but I'll spare you the gory details...
Thanks for listening!

No comments:

  • It takes just a moment to change your attitude. And, in that quick moment, you can change your entire day!